Resident Web Portal
How Do My Guests Check-In for Parking?
Alloy Parking helps your guests use approved parking spaces in your community by following a quick and simple check-in process.
Guest Parking Check-In Process:
To check-in for parking, your guest should follow each of these steps:
- Once parked, your guest will scan the QR code on Guest Parking Signs (alternatively, they can type the URL into their browser on their mobile device)
- They will input their phone number (the number provided will act as their account)
- They will input the six-digit verification code sent to their phone via SMS Text
Your guest will select the spot they parked in and tap Continue
- They will input their license plate number
- They will choose a payment method (any major credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay)
To complete check-in your guest will tap Start Session
Upon check-in, your guest will receive an SMS text message with a direct link to the check-in page. Through this link, they will check-out when they leave by tapping End Session. Your guest can also use this link to view their parking receipt or dispute a charge.